Pages

28 August 2010

Test

So check it out, if I post an entry today, then I still (just barely) have managed to make at least one post a month since April!  Take that, everyone who didn't believe me when I said I'd update more often!  *sheepish look*

But really, this time I have a valid excuse, my life has been super insane for about a month.  So I talked about the job situation already, but it's still ever changing.  Now they're talking about a full-time position for 2011 that's fighting it's way through budget reviews right now, and there may even be resources to hire me full-time for the rest of this year!  So goodbye contract, hello awesome benefits!  The company I work for is so friggin' amazing, I'm having so much fun working there, it's interesting, and totally cool work that is fixing a lot of ongoing problems for the rest of the company.  IT is awesome (and frustrating sometimes) because we get to make these huge changes that totally improve the efficiency and ease with which the rest of the company does business (but we also get complained to and about when it isn't working).  :-)  Ah well.

So besides the job news we also adopted two little kittens about four weeks ago!  They are tiny and adorable, or at least they were tiny when we got them.  At this point they have more than doubled in size from the 1.5lbs they weighed when we got them.  They are fun and playful (read: they keep us up at night with their craziness) and are totally awesome!  Also, about two hours after we actually got them home my camera died, and I lost my charger somehow, so I had to buy a new one online and it only showed up last week.  So there aren't really an 10-week kitten pictures, but here are some 14-week kitten pictures!

The black one is Puck, he is mine.  The tabby is Finnegan and he is JM's.

Finnegan really wanted to attack the camera wrist strap, that's the only reason he was looking in the camera's direction at all.

Puck is totally a trouble maker, getting into all sorts of places he shouldn't.

They LOVE boxes!  You can see three of them that are just sorta strewn about the room.  And foil balls too, the are really easily (and cheaply) entertained!

And also, wedding planning.  So there, three good excuses for being as delinquent as I have been.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Testing the comment form?