The thing is huge! You know how big a full sized pool table is, right? I had to stand on a chair to get the whole thing in the frame.
.jpg)
It falls off the edges of the table! The back is super soft and good. It's just one giant piece of gray fleece with a bit of purple border. The quilt ended up being a bit over 8'x6' though, thus the border because there was no one piece of fabric big enough or soft enough to make the whole back.
.jpg)
And now I have no excuse to not pack. Urg. I've started packing and it's not even going badly, it's just that I'd rather spend my last few days here relaxing and enjoying the (finally) good weather. Also, my boyfriend gets here tomorrow so I wanna drag him around to meet all of my friends. But instead I think we're going to mostly be packing. Bleh.
But I'm definitely excited for the family reunion, and for visiting people in San Diego and Tulsa on the way to Chicago, and for then being in Chicago! The next two weeks of my life are going to rock!






No comments:
Post a Comment
Testing the comment form?