Pages

09 October 2009

Aaaahhh!

I found three long silver-grey hairs on my head yesterday! And I've only finished one out of four grad school applications so far. Crap, I'm way too young for this!

On the plus side, I am getting close to having my second application finished, and the other two aren't due for another month so I will have a bit more time to finish those up.

Luckily school hasn't been super duper crazy. It's busy, cuz it's school, and that's what happens, but it's seeming mostly manageable. I even find time to do some fun things every once in a while. Tomorrow my friend Elizabeth and I are going to make sushi for a bunch of friends and have a little dinner party. We went shopping last night (in the freezing cold rain, yes, winter has come early!) so that will be a nice break from grad school apps and paper writing for my Spanish classes.

JonMarke is diligently working away on his study abroad applications, but it seems like the world is against him right now. His transcripts are on hold because one of his scholarships hasn't come through yet, his adviser is on sabbatical this semester so he's having problems getting his class list signed off on, and he's also very busy with school because it's about time for midterms, which for an English major means a bunch of ridiculously long papers. So hopefully he'll be able to pull it off (I would love to go visit him in Ireland!), but it might not work out, which would be too bad. We'll see...

1 comment:

  1. Gray hair....???? Yikes.. You are too young for that!

    ReplyDelete

Testing the comment form?